Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 8, 2013

HYMNS FOR EUCHARISTIC CELEBRATION - 2

As we gather As we gather in this place today Holy Spirit come and have your way Have your way As we lay aside our own desire Sweep across our hearts with Holy fire Have your way This is your house, your home We welcome you Lord we welcome you (2) Lord we welcome you today As we offer up our hearts and life Let there be a living sacrifice Have your way Be glorified in everything we do Be glorified in everything we say Have your way ******** You are the Power You are the Power that shapes my life You are the peace in times of strife The hand that leads me day by day The light that shines, to guide my way CH: To you O Lord, I lift up my soul All it possesses and all it holds I thank you Lord with all my being Your praises Lord, your praises I sing Fashioned am I for greatness For all that you have given, are the best You created me to be your own To belong to you and you alone You know me Lord, Yes, through and through My thoughts, my words and all I do My past, my present, future too Lord I surrender all to you. ******** Let me start Again Let me start again Pick the pieces of my brokenness, Fill the spaces in my emptiness Let me start again. Lat me start with you Lord Everything begins with you. All my winnings and my losing All begins in you. Come let me rise to greet the morning Let me catch the dew a falling Let the tidings of a new day Keep my courage strong Let the darkness of my night cease Yes the passion and anxieties With you there to hold me Jesus I’ll sing a bold new song. Come take my living into your life Let my breath re – echo you sighs Of my thoughts and words and deeds Lord Take complete control. May my life’s surrender see me Trusting more your power to heal me. From my fragmentation Jesus, You can make me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment