Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 8, 2013

HYMNS FOR EUCHARIST CELEBRATION - 1

Entrance It’s a time of joy, a time of peace A time when heart are then set free A time to heal the wounds of division It’s time of grace a time of hope A time of sharing the gifts, we have A time to build the world that is one Ch: It’s the time to give thanks To the Father Son and Spirit And with Mary our Mother we sing this song Open your hearts to the Lord And begin to see the mystery That we are all together as one family No more walls no more chains No more selfishness and closed doors For we are in the fullness of God’s time It’s the time of the great Jubilee It’s a time of Prayer it’s a time of praise A time to lift our hands to God A time to recall all our graces It is a time to touch a time to reach Those hearts that often wander A time to bring them back to God’s embrace It’s the time of the great Jubilee (2) Lord have Mercy Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me Cast me not away from thy presence And take not thy spirit from me Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation and Renew a right spirit within me – 2 Gloria Praise, honour and glory are yours (2) Glorious God, king of creation We praise you, we bless you We worship you in song Glorious God, in adoration At you r feet we belong. Ch:- Lord of life, Father almighty Lord of hearts Christ the King Lord of love, Holy Spirit To whom we homage bring Glorious God, magnificent, Holy We love you , adore you And come to you in prayer Glorious God, mighty eternal We sing your praise everywhere (Ch.) Response Shepherd of my soul, I give you full control Wherever you may lead, I will follow I have made the choice, to listen to your voice Wherever you may lead, I will go Be it in a quiet pasture Or by a gentle stream The shepherd of my soul Is by my side Should I face a mighty mountain Or a valley dark and deep The shepherd of my soul Will be my guide Acclamation Regina Caeli, Laetare,! Alleluia (3) Ah..ah..ah..ah..ah..ah.. Alleluia (2) Alleluia (3) Offertory Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows Are you tired of spinning round and round Pack up all those lovely dreams of your life And at the feet of Jesus lay them down. Ch:- Give them all (2) Give them all to Jesus Shattered dreams wounded hearts Broken toys Give them all (2) Give them all to Jesus and He will turn your sorrow into joy. He never said you’ll only see sunshine He never said there will be no rain He only promised us a heart full of singing About the very things that once brought pain (Ch.) Holy Holy Holy Holy holy holy is the Lord Holy is the Lord God of host Hosanna in the highest – 2 Blessed is he who comes in the name Holy is the Lord God of host Heaven and earth are full of your glory Hosanna in the highest – 2 He comes in the name, In the name of the Lord – 3 Hosanna in the Highest Holy holy holy is the Lord Holy is the Lord God of host Hosanna in the Highest – 4 Eucharistic Acc. You came from heaven to earth To show the Way From the earth to the cross My debt to pay From the cross to the grave From the grave to the sky Lord I lift your name on high Our Father Brothers with confidence we pray The words that Jesus used to/say With faith so let us pray Father in heaven your name be praised Your kingdom come on earth, your will be done On the universe by men of good will Just as the angels do it in heaven Give us our daily bread Forgive us all our sins as we Forgive those who sin against us And do not bring us, us to the test But free us all from every evil. Communion For the bread and wine we share here For the friends whom we embrace For the peace we find in healing For all who gather in this place For the faith of those around us For the joy of all those here For the hope we find in memories For the love that draws us near Ch:- we give you thanks (2) For the grace we receive, in you we believe We give you thanks (2) With faith and hope and love We give you thanks For the moments deep within us For the stories that we bring For the signs of God’s compassion For the journey that we see For the word that holds our promise For the gifts that we can place For the wonders that surround us For the songs that sings our name. Post Communion : As I stand, on the ground where you stood And I walk in your footsteps I imagine the way that you felt And the thoughts you were thinking Could you see my face in the crowd And that I loved you. Ch:- Totus tuus, totally yours (2) The rock and the lamb The Lord and the man Totus tuus, totally yours You’ve told us, that people must be free Every heart must be open You say, that justice is the key But it makes our love to turn it. You say, you believe in me You said you love me And we will follow you, yes We will follow you Where ever you lead For we believe your Message is true – 2 (Ch.) Recessional Tell me how did you feel When the angel came to the garden, How did you feel (2) When he said, “If you’re afraid, I beg your pardon! But you’re the one to bear God Son Tell me how did you feel (3) How did you feel (2) Ch: Oh Mamma, Mamma Mary we wish you joy (2) Oh Mamma, mamma Mary Your little Boy (2) Soon to be our Saviour Tell me how did you feel on the final day How did you feel (2) When you arrived in Bethlehem, To hear them saying “No room no table, stay in a stable” Tell me how did you feel How did you feel (2) Tell me how did you feel When wise men came to see Him, How did you feel (2) When shepherds and Kings With precious things adored Him, It had begun he was the one, Tell me how did you feel, How did you feel (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment