Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Here I Am To Worship (Light of the World)

ORDER: I V1 C V2 C B B C C E INTRO: E VERSE 1: E Bsus Light of the world F#m You stepped down into darkness E Bsus E/A Opened my eyes, let me see E Bsus F#m Beauty that made this heart adore You E Bsus E/A Hope of a life spent with You CHORUS: Bsus E Here I am to worship B/D# Here I am to bow down E/G# A Here I am to say that You're my God E You're altogether lovely B/D# Altogether worthy E/G# A Altogether wonderful to me VERSE 2: E Bsus King of all days F#m Oh so highly exalted E Bsus E/A Glorious in Heaven above E Bsus F#m Humbly You came to the earth You created E Bsus E/A All for love’s sake became poor BRIDGE: B/D# E/G# A I'll never know how much it cost B/D# E/G# A To see my sin upon that cross

No comments:

Post a Comment