Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2015

Psalm of the Love of God



Bless the Lord, oh my soul, from the depths of my being.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and do not forget His innumerable benefits.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, because He has been generous towards me.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, because He has filled my life with peace.

The Lord has forgiven all your sins: you are purified.
The Lord has healed you from all your infirmities: you are saved.
The Lord has removed you from the deep abyss: you are free.
The Lord Lifted you up, after your fall: you have been redeemed.

The Lord crowns you, day by day, with love and tenderness.
The Lord fills your existence with good things and gifts.
The Lord keeps you as the pupil of His eyes.
The Lord renews your youthfulness like that of an eagle.


Bless the Lord, oh my soul, for He performs works of justice.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who upholds the oppressed.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who shows His paths to those who seek Him.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who works wonders in our favour.

The Lord has always been gracious and compassionate towards you.
The Lord has always been slow to anger and very loving, at every fall of yours.
The Lord did not keep anger at your betrayal of His presence.
The Lord did not treat you as your faults and sins deserved it.

The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is higher than the heavens.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is more extensive than the seas.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is stronger than the mountains.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is more firm than our rebellion.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul, for the tenderness of His hands.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who is more kind than that of our mother.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who knows how fragile is our clay.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, who understand the frailty of our heart.


The Lord knows the infirmity of the human heart.
The Lord knows that our life is like the grass of the fields.
The lord understands the frailty of our wings.
The Lord knows that man is like the dust of the earth.

The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is eternal and everlasting.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is for all those who respects and love Him.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, does justice to all His children.
The love of the Lord, oh my soul, is for those who keep His covenant.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul, in union with the choirs of angels.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, in the assembly of people.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, the only Lord of history.
Bless the Lord, oh my soul, in all the recesses of your life.

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul!
Bless Him with all your heart!

Bless the Lord, oh my soul!
His boundless love, deserve our hymn of praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment