Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2015

Birthday prayer service 2

Hymn D 113

Dear Sr…. each day, life offers you a blank page in the book of your existence. Your past is already written and you can’t change that, in its page you can find your history, some pages have soft colours, others darker shades. Beautiful remembrance of happy times.

Today you have the opportunity to write another page. It’s up to you to choose the colours it will have, for even in adversity, you can ass soft pastels of serenity to turn it into a beautiful experience.

It all depends on you will and optimism to transform today’s page in the book of your life into a page that you will treasure as a beautiful remembrance in the future.

Thank God for this gift of today and the opportunity to turn this day into a beautiful new page in the book of your existence. May you days be full of Joy and Peace. You are a gift to the world a divine work of art signed by God.

We want to wish you well and so we pray to the Lord. Let us now put forth our praise and petitions before the Lord.

Intercessions

Dear sister, god the Father loves you immensely and has this message for you…

Father’s Love Letter

Prayer by Sister

My Father, I Love you!
Yes, I believe that you are a Father to me at every moment of my life, and that I am you r child!
My God, you have taught me true love.
You formed me in my mothers womb.
You caused my body to grow in wondrous ways.
You breathed you spirit of life into me;
I believe that you love me with an infinite love!
I believe that you are watching over me night and day and that not a hair falls from my head without your permission!
Teach me always to see you love, as my guide, in every event of my life.
Teach me to surrender myself to you like a baby in its mother’s arms.
Father, you know everything. You see everything, you know me better than I know myself;
I believe, that in your infinite Wisdom. You know better than I what is good for me.
Be a tender Father to me and protect me like the apple of your eye, wherever I am,
You, dear Father, are mighty and powerful!
I find comfort in your awesome majesty.
Because I am certain of your love for me,
I give my life to you.


Hymn N 1

May the blessings of light be upon you.
May you be blessed with all good things
May your joys like the stars at night be too numerous to count
May your victories be more abundant than all the all the grains of sand
May lack and struggle be always absent from your life and may beauty, order and abundance be your constant companions.
May every pathway you choose, lead to that which is pure, good and lovely
May every doubt and fear be replaced by a deep abiding trust as you behold evidence of a higher power all around you.
And when there is only darkness and the storms of life are closing in, may the light at the core of your being illuminate you
May you always be aware that you are loved beyond measure and may you be willing to love unconditionally in return
May you always feel protected and cradled in the arms of God, like the cherished child you are.
May you always have music and  laughter and may a rainbow follow every storm
May gladness wash away every disappointment, may joy dissolve every sorrow and may love ease every pain.
May every wound bring wisdom, may every trail bring triumph and with each passing day may you live more abundantly that the day before.
May you be blessed and may others by blessed by you
This is our heartfelt wish for you today.
May you come to realize that insignificant as you seem in this great universe,
You are am important part of God’s plan.
May HE watch over you and keep you safe. Amen.

Hymn :D 131

Father’s Love letter

My child –

You may not know me, but I know everything about you – psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up – psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all ways – psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered – Mathew 10:29 – 31
For you were made in my image – Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being – Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring – Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived – Jeremiah 1:4 – 5
I chose you when I planned creation – Ephesians 1:11 – 12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book – Psalm 139:15
I determined that exact time of your birth and where you would live – Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made – Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother’s womb – Psalm 139 : 13
And brought you forth on the day you were born – Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me - John 8:41 – 44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love – 1John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you – 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your father – 1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could – Mathew 7:11
For I am the perfect father – Mathew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand – James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs – Mathew 6:31-33
My plans for your future has always been filled with hope – Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love with an everlasting love – Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts towards you are countless as the sand on the seashore – Psalm 139:17 – 18
And I rejoice over you with singing – Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you – Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession – Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul – Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things – Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek with all your heart, you will find me – Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and will give you the desires of your heart – Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires – Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine – Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourage – 2 Thessalonians 2:16 – 17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles – 2 Corinthians 1:3 – 4
When you are broken hearted, I am close to you – Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart – Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes – Revelation 21:3 – 4
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth – Revelation 21:3 – 4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I Love my son, Jesus – John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed – John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being – Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you – Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins – 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled – 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you – 1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love – Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me – 1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again – Romans 8:38-39
Come to me and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen – Luke 15:7
I have always been Father, and will always be Father – Ephesians 3:14 – 15
My question is – Will you be my child? – John 1:12 – 13
I am waiting for you – Like 15:11 – 32

No comments:

Post a Comment